It's been almost a week since I had any meat, and I feel good about it. Except on Thursday when my wife and son and I went for dim sum before our bike clinic, the rice-in-lotus-leaf appeared to have bacon or some other kind of meat inside, but I scraped the majority of it away.
I'm sure I ate more than this, but what I can remember off hand....
Tuesday
hash browns with onion
salmon
rice
broccoli
tortilla chips (Tostitos Artisan roasted garlic & black bean - yum!) and salsa
Wednesday
rice
broccoli
Thursday
2 apples
Watermelon
Dim sum (shrimp and vegetable type, rice)
Friday
2 apples
banana
2 slices of rye bread
Pineapple
Santa Fe salad @ Tony Roma's, hold the bacon and chicken
Broccoli (thanks Russ LOL)
several virgin Caesars (4 i think)
Saturday
1 tomato
2 apple peels (kids ate the apples :)
smoothies (ice, vegan protein powder (chocolate), banana, cantaloupe, strawberries, cranberry juice)
handful of cucumber slices
cheese mini-pizza
No comments:
Post a Comment